1. For saliva sample, donor should not ingest anything for at least 30min prior to sample collection.
2. Prepare PBS Buffer and 15 ml tube.
1. Apply the 1 ml saliva and add 4 ml PBS buffer (not provided).
2. Centrifuge at 1800 x g for 5 min, and then carefully discard the supernatant.
3. Resuspend the pellet in 400μl GT buffer.
4. Add 20μl Proteinase K, close the lid, and mix for 10 sec. Incubate at 70°C for 10 minutes to lyse the sample.
5. If there are any insoluble residues in the tube, transfer the supernatant to Filter Column and centrifuge at full
speed for 5min to get clear tissue solution in the Collection Tube.
6. Pipette 400μl of clear tissue solution to the MagCore Sample Tube.
7. Place the prepared Sample Tube into well 4 of T-rack.
8. Put the Elution Tube into well 1 of T-Rack and the Tip Plus Holder Set into well 2 of T-Rack.
9. Run Code.401 program at MagCore®.