Programming is only to be carried out by qualified personnel.
High voltage on the printed circuit board.
Continuity and resistance measurements suggested by the procedures in this
manual require that power to the dryer be disconnected, and that the device
whose resistance is being measured be disconnected from all circuits that might
that the board is protected from static electricity
• Always use an earthed wrist strap.
• Without the antistatic wrapping the board is unprotected.
• Keep all subjects away from the board which can cause static electricity.
• Subjects like plastic, foam plastic, nylon, or cellophane wrapping
are all big dischargers of static electricity.
• Static electricity can not always be felt, heard or seen.
• Board components can be damaged by static electricity under 100V.
• Static electricity can not be felt, heard or seen till the voltage
487 05 40 31
1. Safety rules
IMPORTANT SERVICE NOTE!
affect the accuracy of the measurement.
Note! It is very important