- Choose the mounting location where the unit will not interfere with the
normal driving function of the driver.
- Before finally installing the unit, connect the wiring temporarily and make
sure it is all connected up properly and the unit and the system work
- Use only the parts included with the unit to ensure proper installation. The
use of unauthorized parts can cause malfunctions.
- Consult with your nearest dealer if installation requires the drilling of holes
or other modifications of the vehicle.
- Install the unit where it does not get in the driver's way and cannot injure
the passenger if there is a sudden stop, like an emergency stop.
- If installation angle exceeds 30from horizontal, the unit might not give its
- Avoid installing the unit where it would be subject to high temperature,
such as from direct sunlight, or from hot air, from the heater, or where it
would be subject to dust, dirt or excessive vibration.
This unit be can properly installed eitherfrom "Front"(conventional DIN
Front-mount) or "Rear"(DIN Rear-mount installation, utilizing threaded screw
holes at the sides of the unit chassis). For details, refer to the following
illustrated installation methods.
Before install the unit, please remove the two screws .