PREVIEWING THE SAME TRACK
Press PRT button (22) to continuouslyrepeat the same track. Press it again
PLAYING ALL TRACK IN RANDOM
Press SHF button (23) to play all tracks on MP3 disc in random o
rder.Press again to cancel the function.SELECTING TRACK BY AS/PS/
MP3BUTTONAMS button is assigned as Digital Audio Mode selection
button in MP3operation, When pressed, it is activated as selecting each
mode of Digital Audio. "Selecting track directly"=>"Searching Directory or
File Name" =>"Navigation" from root by MANU/SKIP UP/DOWN
buttons=>"Navigation" from current directory by MANU/SKIP UP/DOWN
buttons Searching Track DirectlyPress AMS(D-AUD) button for one time. It
enters into "Searching track directly" in Digital Audio CD.
The unit searches the track selected by following direct numericbuttons:
M1-M6, MOD (7), MANU/SKIP DOWN(8), MANU/SKIP UP (9),DSP(0).
If selected three digits, the unit searches the tract at once. If selected one or
two digits, the unit wait for ENTER (BND/LOU) buttonfor seconds. The unit
searches thetrack after few seconds, even if theenter button is not pressed.
Searching Directory or file Name
Press AMS (D-AUD) button for two times. It enters into SearchingDirectory
or File Name in DigitalAudio CD.
The unit searches files anddirectories that have the same character which is
inputted by theuser with pressing the correspondingbuttons listed on the
Table 1 below.
Explain as follows:
- Use the corresponding buttons to select the characters A to Z, blank, 0-9,
_ , - , + .
- Press SEL button to confirm entry of each characters.
- Press BND /LOU (ENTER) button to start the title search,
In case the selected title is a directory name, display will show(' '), then
- Use the TUNE/TRACK UP/DOWN buttons to list all songs under this
directory and select the title.
- Press BND/LOU (ENTER) button to confirm and start the play.
- Repeat the above steps if the newly selected title is again a directory.