V I I . D I S A S S E M B L Y A N D A S S E M B L Y
You can disassemble the Travel Scooter into five
pieces: the seat, the front section, the rear section,
the basket, and the battery pack. See figure 20.
No tools are required to disassemble or assemble
your Travel Scooter. Always disassemble or
assemble your Travel Scooter on a level, dry sur-
face with sufficient room for you to work and
move around—about 1.5 metres (5 feet) in all
directions. Remember that some Travel Scooter
components are heavy and you may need assis-
tance when lifting them.
WARNING! Do not lift weight
beyond your physical capability.
necessary while disassembling or
assembling your Travel Scooter.
1. Lock the tiller in the straight ahead position by pushing the tiller lock knob in and turning it clockwise
90°. See figure 21. The front wheel must face forward in order to lock the tiller.
2. Remove the seat by lifting it straight up and off of the Travel Scooter. If you encounter resistance when
removing the seat, disengage the seat rotation lever and swivel the seat back and forth while lifting up
on the seat.
3. Remove the battery pack from the Travel Scooter.
Figure 21. Tiller Lock knob (Locked)
1. Lower the tiller and tighten the tiller adjustment knob.
2. Lift up on the frame release lever until the frame hooks are no longer resting on the lower frame tube.
3. Slowly separate the two sections of the Travel Scooter. See figure 23.
Elite Traveller Plus
Figure 20. Disassembled Travel Scooter
Figure 22. Tiller Lock Knob (Unlocked)