V . O P E R A T I O N
NOTE: Your Travel Scooter's reverse speed is slower than that of the forward speed you preset with the
speed adjustment dial.
GETTING OFF OF YOUR TRAVEL SCOOTER
1. Bring your Travel Scooter to a complete stop.
2. Remove the key from the key switch.
3. Disengage the seat rotation lever and rotate the seat until you are facing toward the side of your Travel
4. Make certain that the seat is secured into position.
5. Carefully and safely get out of the seat and stand to the side of your Travel Scooter.
6. You can leave the seat facing to the side to facilitate boarding your Travel Scooter next time.
POWER DOWN TIMER FEATURE
Your Travel Scooter is equipped with an energy saving automatic power down timer feature designed to
preserve your Travel Scooter's battery life. If you mistakenly leave the key in the key switch and in the
"on" position but do not use your Travel Scooter for approximately 20 minutes, the Travel Scooter's
controller shuts down automatically.
If the power down timer feature takes effect, perform the following steps to resume normal operation:
1. Remove the key from the key switch.
2. Reinsert the key and power up your Travel Scooter.
Elite Traveller Plus