V I . C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
The seat can be repositioned to different heights.
See figure 17.
1. Remove the seat and battery pack from your
2. Use the attached ring to pull and remove the
detent pin from the lower seat post.
3. Raise or lower the upper seat post to the desired
4. While holding the upper seat post at that height,
align the adjustment holes of the upper and
lower seat posts.
5. Fully insert the detent pin.
6. Replace the battery pack and seat.
SEAT SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENT
The seat post acts as a shock absorber and can be
adjusted for different degrees of comfort. Use the
setscrews that are visable through the adjustment
window on the side of the post as a guide when
making adjustments. Slide the rubber boot towards
the top of the post to expose the setscrews. See fig-
1. Remove the seat from the Travel Scooter.
2. Remove the upper seat post from the Travel
Scooter by removing the detent pin from the
lower portion of the seat post, then lifting the
post straight up and off the Travel Scooter. See
3. Insert a 13 mm socket with an extension into
the bottom of the post. See figure 18.
4. Rotate clockwise to stiffen the ride or rotate
anticlockwise to soften the ride.
5. Reinstall the seat post and seat.
FRONT STORAGE AREA
Your Travel Scooter is equipped with a front stor-
age area that can be removed if additional leg or
foot room is needed. See figure 19. Remove the
screws to separate the small basket from the Travel
NOTE: As a precaution, avoid placing wallets,
keys, or valuable items in the storage area.
UPPER SEAT POST
Figure 17. Seat Height Adjustment
RATCHET INSERTION POINT
Figure 18. Seat Suspension Adjustment
REMOVABLE STORAGE AREA
Figure 19. Front Storage Area
Elite Traveller Plus