V I I . D I S A S S E M B L Y A N D A S S E M B L Y
NOTE: Before attempting assembly, tilt the rear half of the Travel Scooter slightly back on the anti-tip
wheels as show in figure 23.
1. Use the frame release lever to lift the front section as you align the frame hooks of the front section
with the lower frame tube of the rear section. See figure 23.
2. Once the frame hooks are over the lower frame tube, lower the front section completely. This will
engage the frame lock-up.
3. Raise the tiller and fully tighten the tiller adjustment knob.
4. Reinstall the battery pack.
5. Reinstall the seat and rotate it until it is secured into place.
6. Unlock the front wheel by turning the tiller lock knob 90° anticlockwise. See figure 22.
WARNING! After assembly, make absolutely certain the tiller lock knob is in the unlocked
position before riding your Travel Scooter.
FRAME RELEASE LEVER
Figure 23. Frame Release Lever
LOWER FRAME TUBE
Elite Traveller Plus