White shading adjustment
6. Open the WHITE SHADING sub menu from MAINTENANCE menu.
7. Shift cursor to WHT SHADING.
8. Press the MENU SELECT button for about 1 second to adjust white shading. The viewfinder top
and bottom cursors flash to indicate automatic white shading adjustment in progress. The cursors
extinguish at the end of adjustment.
9. Set the extender (if provided) to on and repeat the above step.
10. Close the Function menu.
White shading adjustment is completed by the above. The adjustment is stored in a nonvolatile memory
and ordinarily does not need to be repeated even if the power is switched off.
1. Precise adjustment may not be obtainable with some special lenses.
2. Even after adjustment, some coloration may occur near the open iris setting. This is due to
lens and optical system characteristics and is not a malfunction.
MENU SELECT knob/button