There are ADJUST, COMMON, SCENE and LENS four major data files in the camera head memory.
1. The SCENE FILE is indicated at top right corner in the each menu in the FUNCTION menu.
2. The COMMON FILE and the TEMPORARY SCENE FILE data values are stored to the memory
When the SCENE FILE 0 is selected, adjusted value data is stored to memory automatically.
3. SCENE 1 to 8: After selected scene file, adjusted value data is kept in the TEMPORARY SCENE
FILE but required to push the memory switch for storing data to scene file.
4. PRESET SCENE FILE is the factory adjustment value and condition. Push memory switch and
store the PRESET data to SCENE 1 to 8 for restore new scene file setting.
5. When power OFF to ON, the data hold previous condition.