Use the accessory TA-Z3 tripod adapter to mount the camera on a tripod.
1. Securely attach the tripod adapter to the
tripod. Shift the adapter screw position
to obtain the best balance. The adapter
can accept two types of screws. Use the
screw hole that matches the tripod.
2. Secure the camera on the tripod adapter.
Align the hooks of the camera and
adapter, and then turn the lock lever in
the direction indicated by the arrow. A
click sound can be heard at the locked
3. Slightly loosen the tripod screw and
again check the balance. Shift the adapter
to the optimum position and securely
tighten the tripod screw.
Press the red lock pin and turn the lever in the arrow direction. Remove the camera
1. The weight can exceed 5 kg (11 lbs) with the lens and 10 kg (22 lbs) with a VTR. Use a sturdy
tripod that can support more than 10 kg. A large size tripod can provide both stability and
2. A screw hole is located near the camera tripod adapter hook. Do not use this hole for
attaching to the tripod. There is risk of dropping.