1. Turn the lock lever as indicated by the arrow to secure the viewfinder guide.
2. Turn the viewfinder lock lever fully counter-clockwise.
3. Align the 2 viewfinder guide pins with the camera guide holes and insert the viewfinder.
4. Secure the lock lever firmly in the arrow direction.
Connect the viewfinder correctly and securely to the viewfinder connector.
1. Turn the lock lever in the arrow direction to
loosen the horizontal lock.
2. Turn the lock screw in the arrow direction to
loosen the front to rear lock.
3. Adjust the viewfinder left to right and front to
rear positions for comfortable viewing.
4. Tighten the lock screw firmly.
5. Tighten the lock lever securely.
Eyepiece angle adjustment
1. Turn and loosen the securing ring.
2. Adjust the eyepiece vertical angle for
3. Firmly tighten the securing ring.