You may need additional parts. See Floor drain under "Tools
Drape the power cord over the washer top.
Secure the drain hose to the laundry tub leg or standpipe
the beaded strap provided. (See illustrations A and B.)
If the washer faucets and the drain standpipe are recessed
(see illustration C), put the hooked end of the drain hose in
the standpipe. Tightly wrap the beaded strap around the
water inlet hoses and the drain hose.
Do not force excess drain hose into the standpipe.
Properly leveling your washer avoids excessive noise and
1. Check the levelness of the washer by placing a level on the
top edge of the washer, first side to side, then front to back.
If the washer is against a wall, move the washer out slightly
before tipping back. If the washer is not level, first prop the
front with a wood block and adjust the feet as necessary;
then prop the back and adjust feet as necessary. Repeat this
step until washer is level.
2. Make sure that all four feet are stable and resting on the floor.
Then check that the washer is perfectly level (use a level).
3. After the washer is level, use a 17 mm open-end wrench to
turn the nuts on the feet tightly against the washer cabinet.
IMPORTANT: All four feet must be tightened. If the nuts are
not tight against the washer cabinet, the washer may vibrate.
When you are pushing on the edges of the washing machine
top plate, the machine should not move front to back, side to
side, or diagonally.
4. Slide the washer to its final location.
5. Confirm the levelness of the washer.
1. Check the electrical requirements.
Be sure that you have the
correct electrical supply and the recommended
method. See "Electrical Requirements."
2. Be sure all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part, go
back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
3. Be sure you have all of your tools.
4. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
5. Be sure the water faucets are on.
6. Check for leaks around faucets and inlet hoses.
Plug into a grounded
3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow
these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Read "Washer Use."
To test and to clean your washer, measure V2 of the
amount of powdered or liquid
High Efficiency (HE) detergent for a medium-size
the detergent into the detergent dispenser. Select EXPRESS
WASH, and then select START. Allow the washer to complete
one whole cycle.
Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.