Before installing, check for the following:
The appliance must be installed in a suitably ventilated room, in accordance with the regulations
Install in accordance with relevant building and mechanical codes, as well as any local, state or
• Maintain the following clearances
from both combustible and
• If possible, leave 200mm or more on either
side of the unit to facilitate inspection.
• If possible, leave 600mm or more in front
of the unit to facilitate maintenance and
service if necessary.
• There must be a clearance of 600mm or
more in front of the flue terminal.
• This restriction will not be applied to an
area where an effective shield makes a
clearance of 600mm or more in front of
the exhaust outlet.
the top surface
There must be no
within this area.
05.9.28, 1:28 PM
Consult the flue