M&G HORIZONTAL FLUE TERMINAL
• Use only the following models of the flue terminals with this unit.
• The M&G Horizontal Flue Terminal can be cut to suit the wall thickness.
50 mm to 500 mm
Flue system installation example
Seal any connections that
are not gas tight using a
high temperature silicone
• Use 100mm diameter flue pipe.
• Maximum flue length
4 elbow (90 degree) +
7m (flue pipe) + Flue Terminal
1 elbow (90 degree) +
12m (flue pipe) + Flue Terminal
• Minimum flue length
1 elbow (90 degree) + Flue Terminal
• Exceeding the maximum flue length is danger-
ous and may result in bad combustion.
• Maximum 90 degree bends not to exceed 4.
• Maximum length must be reduced by 2000mm
for each 90° bend used.
• Maximum length must be reduced by 1000mm
for each 45° bend used.
• If possible, don't install the flue pipe through any
enclosed areas.If necessary,consult ANDREWS
WATER HEATER for clearances.
• Install the flue terminal so that all exhaust is di-
rected to and all intake air is taken from out-
• Do not store hazardous or flammable sub-
stances near the flue terminal.
• Slope the intake and exhaust pipes at a 1/50
grade down towards the termination.
• Connect the flue pipe firmly so that it will prevent
exhaust gases from leaking.
• Steam or condensed water may drip out of the
flue terminal. Dispose of this condensed water
according to local codes and in order to prevent
injury or property damage.
• If this product will be installed in an area where
snow is known to accumulate,protect the flue ter-
mination from blockage by snow drifts or dam-
age from snow falling off of roofs.
• Support the flue pipe with hangers at intervals.
• Install the flue terminal so that it is easily acces-
sible for maintenance both from the indoors and
• If the flue terminal will be installed higher than
the water heater, make the vertical section di-
rectly above the water heater as short as
possible,and slope down to the terminal. Do not
have another vertical section after the horizontal
• Make the vertical pipe as short as possible.
05.9.28, 3:33 PM