Flue Pipe Installation
Flue Terminal Installation
• Follow the installation instructions included with the flue terminal and which are reproduced at the end
of this manual. This appliance must be the flue through the wall, not vertically to the roof.
Flue Terminal Installation Precautions
Note the following flue terminal installation requirements
• Do not install the flue terminal indoors
• Install with the proper length protruding through the wall (FF-100A only)
Proper installation. The
red line can be seen,but
the red rectangle cannot
be seen from the outside.
• Avoid installing the terminal where obstacles will block it
• In the case the discharge direction of the exhaust
is to the side as shown in the diagram below, do
not select the supply/exhaust tube top. Incomplete
combustion caused by short cycling of exhaust
gas may occur as a result.
(except terminal guard.)
• Install the flue terminal with a downward slope
(Internal Installation Only)
• Avoid storing hazardous
objects near the terminal
• Clearance from the flue terminal.
If multiple units are installed,
terminals must be separated by
300mm or more in a plain view
regardless of the vertical clearance.
300mm or more
1500mm or more
05.9.28, 1:31 PM