Check the Gas
• Check that the rating plate indicates the correct type of gas.
Check that the gas supply line is sized
for 62.3 kW for this unit.
Check the Power
• The power supply required is 230V AC,
at 50Hz. Using the incorrect voltage
may result in fire or electric shock.
Do Not Use Equipment for Purposes Other Than Those Specified
• Do not use for purposes other than increasing the temperature of the water supply,
as unexpected accidents may occur as a result.
Check Water Supply Quality
• If the water supply is hard, acidic or otherwise impure, treat the water with approved methods in
order to ensure full warranty coverage.
Use Extreme Caution if Using With A Solar Pre-Heater
• Using this unit with a solar pre-heater can lead to unpredictable output temperatures and
possibly scalding. If absolutely necessary, use mixing valves to ensure output temperatures do
not get to scalding levels. Do not use a solar pre-heater with the quick-connect multi-system.
• Check the fixing brackets and the flue pipe yearly for damage or wear. Replace if necessary.
05.9.28, 10:36 AM