15-1-2. Before Installation
• Make sure that the flue terminal is compatible with the product it will be installed with. If an improper
terminal is used, a fire hazard will be created.
Choosing the Installation Site
• Maintain the proper clearances to combustibles
The heat and moisture from the water heater may cause corrosion of aluminum materials.
• Install the flue terminal so that it is easily accessible for maintenance from both the indoors and the
• Install the flue terminal so that all exhaust is directed to and all intake air is taken from the outdoors.
• Steam or condensed water may drip out of the flue terminal. Dispose of this condensed water
according to local codes and in order to prevent injury or property damage.
Check Wall Thickness
• This flue terminal model has four different sizes. Choose the correct model to fit the thickness of
the wall that the terminal will pass through.
130 mm to 210 mm
210 mm to 370 mm
370 mm to 690 mm
05.10.4, 1:34 PM