GAS WATER HEATER
If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result
causing property damage, personal injury or death.
Potential dangers from accidents during installation and use are divided into the following three
categories. Closely observe these warnings, they are critical to your safety.
Requests to Installers
• In order to use the water heater safely, read this installation manual carefully,
and follow the installation instructions.
• Failures and damage caused by erroneous work or work not as instructed in this manual are not
covered by the warranty.
• Check that the installation was done properly in accordance with this Installation Manual upon
• After completion of installation, be sure to hand the Operation Manual to the customer upon filling
in all of the required items.
• The appliance must be installed in accordance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
and the rules in force in the country of installation.
• The manufacturer's instructions supplied.
• The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
• The appropriate Buildings Regulations either The Building Regulations, The Building Regulations
(Scotland), The Building Regulations (Northern lreland).
• In IE, the installation must be carried out by a competent person and installed in accordance with the
current edition of I.S.813 "Domestic Gas Installations", the current Building Regulations and reference
should be made to the current ETCI rules for Electrical Installation.
Danger of serious injury or even death as well as danger of fire when the
product is misused by ignoring this symbol.
Possibility of serious injury or even death as well as possibility of fire when
the product is misused by ignoring this symbol.
Possibility of bodily injury or damage to property when the product is
misused by ignoring this symbol.
05.9.26, 7:40 PM
Be sure to do