Remote Controller Installation Manual
Do not connect power to the water heater before the remote controller has been properly installed.
Cross recessed flat-
head wood screw
Remote Controller Installation Procedure
(1) Remove the decorative cover.
(The decorative cover is attached very simply.)
Connect the Y-shaped terminal to the terminal block at the
back of the remote controller.
* In the case of exposed wiring (attachment to the wall), first
open up the cord intake on the main remote controller
body using pliers. (Take care not to damage the board in
(2) Position the holes (diameter: 6 mm X depth: 25 - 30 mm)
to secure the remote controller for the kitchen, and knock
in all the wall anchors. Next, secure it using oval-headed
* The screws must be tightened manually, and the
remote controller secured properly without rattling.
(3) Replace the decorative cover.
Read this installation guide carefully
before carrying out installation.
Main remote controller body
Oval-headed wood screws
05.10.4, 1:56 PM