Installing Horizontal Extended Terminal
Important: The flue terminal must be installed horizontally.
1. Mark the centre of the 152mm diameter hole and core drill.
Note: If the wall is clad with a combustible material an additional 25mm wide area must be
removed around liner.
2. Measure the wall thickness and cut the liner to this length.
Note: Cut opposite end to rim and allow some material to be used as tabs on the inside of the
wall to ensure a secure fixing.
Note:If the terminal has to be fitted from inside the property, the liner can be inserted with the
rim on the inside.
3. Fit the liner through the hole and make good internal and external rendering.
The latter may be done with arm extended through liner.
4. Push the flue terminal assembly into liner. Ensure terminal protrudes by 110mm from the wall.
Important: The grille must be totally exposed to air. Fit the closure plate around the pipes and
secure to the wall.
5. The flue pipe MUST be supported by a pipe clamp before the first joint.
Note: The flue pipe ends with a female socket designed for use with the optional 3° Bend.
If not using the bend, the socket should be cut off the flue pipe.
05.9.28, 1:21 PM