6. Removing the mixing tube block
• Remove the electric board and connectors
(1) Remove the locking screw of the intake
water pipe and the locking quick
fastener of water flow sensor set 3 of
the heat exchanger, then pull out the
intake water pipe.
For Quick-discharge type
Remove the intake water pipe locking
screw and 2 locking fasteners of the
non-return valve, then remove the
intake water pipe and pull out the
pump discharge pipe.
(2) Remove the quick fastener of the
water flow sensor set 1 and the
discharge hot-water pipe locking screw.
(3) R e m o v e t h e c o n n e c t i n g q u i c k
fasteners of the water flow sensor set
3 adjustment valve and the water flow
servo set 2, and the mixing body block
05.9.26, 7:48 PM