This machine has been designed and constructed to provide maximum safety.
Nevertheless, certain precautions should be taken when using exercise equipment. Read
the entire manual before assembling and using the machine. The following safety
precautions should also be observed.
1. Keep children or pet away from this equipment at all times. Do not leave them
unsupervised in the room where this machine is kept
2. It can only be used by one person at a time
3. If you experience dizziness, nausea, chest pains or any other symptom while using
this machine, STOP the exercise, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!
4. Use the unit on a place mat, level and on solid surface. Adjust footing for assured
stability if equipped
5. Keep hands well away from any of the moving parts
6. Wear clothing suitable for doing exercise. Do not use baggy clothing that might get
caught up in the machine. Always wear running shoes or trainers when using the
7. This machine must only be used for the purposes described in this manual do not
use accessories that are not recommended by the manufacturer
8. Do not place sharp objects near the machine
9. People with physical limitation should not use the machine without the assistance
of a qualified person or a doctor
10. Do warm up stretching exercises before using the equipment
11. Do not use the machine if it is not working properly
12. Before using the machine, thoroughly inspect the machine for proper assembly
13. A perimeter distance of 3 feet / 1 meter is required before operating the unit
14. This machine is not suitable for therapeutic use
15. This machine should only be used after a thorough review of the operation manual
and the warning labels. Illegible labels or warnings must be replaced and ordered
through BH North America Corporation
16. The weight of the user must not exceed 300 lbs. (136 kg)
CAUTION: Consult your doctor before beginning to use the machine. This advice is
especially important for those over 35 years of age or suffering from health problems.
Read all of the instructions before using any exercise equipment
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS SAFE FOR FUTURE USE
IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVICE