This elliptical has been designed and constructed to provide maximum safety. Nevertheless,
certain precautions should be taken when using exercise equipment. Read the whole manual
before assembling and using the elliptical. The following safety precautions should also be
1. Keep children or pets away from this equipment at all times. DO NOT leave them
unsupervised in the room where this elliptical is kept.
2. It can only be used by one person at a time.
3. If you experience dizziness, nausea, chest pains or any other symptom while using this
4. Use the unit on a mat placed level, solid surface. Adjust the stabilizer for assure stability.
5. Keep your hands well away from any of the moving parts.
6. Wear clothing suitable for doing exercise. Do not use baggy clothing that might get caught
up in the elliptical. Always wear running shoes or trainers when using the machine.
7. This appliance must only be used for the purposes described in this manual. DO NOT use
accessories that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Do not place sharp objects near the machine.
9. Disabled people should not use the machine without the assistance of a qualified person or
10. Do warm up stretching exercises before using the equipment.
11. Do not use the elliptical if it is not working correctly.
12. A parameter distance of 3 feet / 1meter is required before operating the unit.
13.This elliptical is not suitable for therapeutic use. Consult a physician prior to starting an exercise
14.This elliptical should only be used after a through review of the operation manual and the warning
Caution: Consult your doctor before beginning to use the
especially important for those over 35 years of age or suffering from health problems. Read all of the
instructions before using any exercise equipment.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS SAFE FOR FUTURE USE
ATTACHMENT - A
IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVICE
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!
. This advice is