Notice: Before using this or any other exercise equipment, consult your family physician
or health care professional to develop a well-planned exercise program to fit your health
needs. If you encounter any pain or breathing discomfort while working out,
consult a physician before continuing
It is always wise to unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after
Keep Children away from machine while in use.
Do not wear loose or dangling clothing while using the elliptical.
Maximum user weight of this elliptical is 255 lbs.
Keep a minimum clearance of 18" on each side and 24" at the rear of the elliptical for
It is mandatory that you unplug the elliptical prior to cleaning to reduce the risk of
electric shock, serious burns, and the risk of injuries.
The elliptical should never be left unattended when in operation. Unplug the elliptical
from the outlet when not in use or when servicing the elliptical.
Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children,
invalids, or disabled persons.
Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use any attachment not recommended by the manufacturer.
10. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is not working
properly. Call your service center for any service concerns before taking your elliptical
in for repair.
11. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
12. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
13. Do not use outdoors.
14. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is
15. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
16. This appliance is intended for household use only.
20155 Ellipse • Foothill Ranch • CA • 92610 • www.bladezfitness.com
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions before using the elliptical.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
BLADEZ FITNESS • BH North America Corporation
BLADEZ BF-390E Elliptical