Adjusting the decurler lever
Perform the following steps to adjust the decurler lever.
Do not use any paper that is not suitable for system use.
1. Open the right door of the processor.
2. Locate the decurler lever in area 7 of the paper path, as
shown in figure 5-46.
Figure 5-46. Locating the decurler lever
3. If the print curl is +2 or more, move the green decurler lever
to the right.
4. If the print curl is -3 or more, move the green decurler lever to
5. If the decurler adjustment does not eliminate the paper curl
problem, or for other curl problems, turn the stack of paper
over in the paper tray.
6. If there is still a curl problem, perform steps 1 to 4 again.
NOTE: A final solution to the curl problem may be to load a
new ream of paper.
7. Close the processor door.
DocuTech 61xx Operator Guide