Peanut Butter Cake
2 large eggs
1/2 cup peanut butter creamy style
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup low fat yogurt
1 1/2 cups Gold Medal® All Purpose flour
1. Cream eggs, peanut butter, and sugar.
2. Pre-mix remaining ingredients in order.
3. Spray pan with vegetable oil.
4. Place mixture in pan. Put pan in machine.
Press SELECT until the number "10" is
displayed indicating the Quick bread/Cake
cycle. Press START.
5. Check after 1 minute to see if mixture is well
6. Cook until cake cycle stops.
7. Let cool completely.
Peanut Butter Glaze:
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat peanut butter until fluffy. Gradually beat in powdered
sugar, milk and vanilla. Add additional 1/2 cup powdered
sugar and enough milk until consistency for drizzling over
For an extra delight, try using both chocolate glaze and
peanut butter glaze.