I m p o r t a n t S a f e g u a rd s
Read and Save These Instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions, product labels, and warnings before using the Bread Maker.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials, and allow metal parts to cool before
cleaning. Allow the Bread Maker to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts.
3. When unit is not in use and before cleaning, unplug the Bread Maker from wall outlet.
4. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the appliance or plugs in water or other liquids.
5. Close supervision is always necessary when this or any appliance is used by or near children, or incapacitated persons.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not plug in cord where people may walk or trip on it.
7. Do not operate this or any appliance with a frayed or damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or is
dropped or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination,
repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
8. Do not let the cord dangle over the edge of a table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on an unsteady
or cloth-covered surface.
9. Avoid contact with moving parts.
10. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer; they may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
11. Do not use outdoors or for commercial purposes.
12. Do not place the appliance near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
13. To unplug, press and hold the "STOP" button, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord.
14. Use of extension cords: A short power supply cord has been provided to reduce the risk of injury resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Extension cords are available from hardware stores and may be used with care.
The cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the counter or table top where it can be pulled by children or
tripped over accidentally.
15. Electrical power: If electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances, your Bread Maker may not operate properly.
The Bread Maker should be operated on a separate electrical circuit from other operating appliances.
16. Polarized plug: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than
the other). This plug fits a polarized outlet only one way; if the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
This unit is intended for household use only.