Care and Cleaning Instructions
Cleaning the Oster
Before cleaning the Oster
Do not immerse in water! And make sure to use only a mild kitchen detergent —
benzine, cleaners, scrubbing brushes, and chemical cleaners will damage the unit.
Before re-using the unit, make sure it is completely dry.
Body and Lid
1. Remove all bread crumbs by wiping gently with a slightly damp cloth.
2. As you wipe, take care not to bend the temperature sensor, which is located on the inside wall
of the Bread Maker.
Baking Pan and Kneading Blade
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
2. Do not wash the pan or removable parts in the dishwasher.
Caring for your Oster
Non-stick Pan and Blade
1. Keep your Bread Maker clean.
2. Do not use metal utensils. These will damage the non-stick coating on the pan and kneading blade.
3. Don't worry if the non-stick coating changes color over time. The color change is the result of steam
and other moisture and in no way affects the performance.
4. If you experience difficulty in removing the kneading blade, place warm water in the bread pan for
10-15 minutes to allow the kneading blade to loosen out.
1. Make sure that the unit is completely cool and dry before storing.
2. Store the Bread Maker with the lid closed.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the top lid.
Bread Maker, unplug it and allow it to cool. To clean, wipe manually.