The control panel is designed for ease in programming. The display window on the control shows time of day, timer and oven functions.
Control panel shown includes Convect and other model specific features. (Styling may vary depending on model.)
Use for baking and roasting.
Use for broiling and top browning.
Use to set self-clean cycle.
Use to keep cooked food warm in oven.
Use to turn the oven light on or off.
Use to set time and temperature.
Cancels all operations except timer
Use for convection roasting.
Use for convection baking.
Timer 1 or 2
Use to set time-of-day clock.
Cook & Hold
Bakes for a preset time, then keeps food
warm for 1 hour.
Programs the oven to start baking or
cleaning at a later time.
Use to save a specific Cook & Hold
Use to quickly set temperatures.
Using the Touchpads
• Press the desired pad.
• Press the number pads to enter time or temperature.
• Or, press the Autoset pad to enter temperature.
• A beep will sound when any pad is touched.
• A double beep will sound if a programming error occurs.
Note: Four seconds after entering the number, the time or
temperature will automatically be entered. If more than 30
seconds elapse between touching a function pad and the
number pads, the function will be canceled and the display
will return to the previous display.
The clock can be set to display time in a 12-hour or 24-hour
format. The clock is set at the factory for the 12-hour format.
To change the clock to 24-hour format:
1. Press and hold the Upper Oven CANCEL
and Favorite pads for three seconds.
• 12 Hr flashes in the display.
2. Press the Autoset pad to select 24 Hr;
press again to select 12 Hr.
3. Set the time of day following the direc-
tions in the To set the Clock section.
To set the Clock:
1. Press the Clock pad.
• The time of day flashes in the display.
• Colon flashes in the display.
2. Press the appropriate number pads to set the time of day.
3. Press the Clock pad again or wait four seconds.
• The colon will remain on.
When electrical power is supplied or after a power interrup-
tion, the last clock time before power was interrupted will
To recall the time of day when another time function is
showing, press the Clock pad.
To cancel the Clock display:
If you do not want the time of day to display:
Press and hold the Upper Oven CANCEL and
Clock pads for three seconds. The time of day will
disappear from the display.
When the clock display is canceled, press the
Clock pad to briefly display the time of day.