Care & Cleaning
• Avoid using excessive amounts of water which may seep under or behind glass causing staining.
and Doors -
• Wash with soap and water. Rinse with clear water and dry. Glass cleaner can be used if sprayed on a cloth
• Do not use abrasive materials such as scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners as they will scratch
• Follow instructions on page 18-19 to set a self-clean cycle.
• Clean with soapy water.
• Remove stubborn soil with cleansing powder or soap-filled scouring pad. Rinse and dry.
• Racks will permanently discolor and may not slide out smoothly if left in the oven during a self-clean
operation. If this occurs, wipe the rack and embossed rack supports with a small amount of vegetable oil
to restore ease of movement, then wipe off excess oil.
• DO NOT USE ANY CLEANING PRODUCT CONTAINING CHLORINE BLEACH.
• DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR ORANGE CLEANERS.
• ALWAYS WIPE WITH THE GRAIN WHEN CLEANING.
• Daily Cleaning/Light Soil –– Wipe with one of the following - soapy water, white vinegar/water solution,
Formula 409 Glass and Surface Cleaner* or a similar glass cleaner - using a sponge or soft cloth.
Rinse and dry. To polish and help prevent fingerprints, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*
(Part No. 20000008)**.
• Moderate/Heavy Soil –– Wipe with one of the following - Bon Ami, Smart Cleanser, or Soft Scrub* -
using a damp sponge or soft cloth. Rinse and dry. Stubborn soils may be removed with a damp multi-
purpose Scotch-Brite* pad; rub evenly with the grain. Rinse and dry. To restore luster and remove streaks,
follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
• Discoloration –– Using a damp sponge or soft cloth, wipe with Cameo Stainless Steel Cleaner*. Rinse
immediately and dry. To remove streaks and restore luster, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
* Brand names are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
** To order call 1-877-232-6771 USA or 1-800-688-8408 Canada.