2.1 Cleaning and care
Switch off and unplug the appliance before cleaning it.
WARNING: Never use gasoline, solvent, abrasive cleaning agents, metal objects or hard
brushes to clean the appliance.
WARNING: Do not use appliances producing hot air such as hair dryer or heater to dry
WARNING: Do not install the filters without completely drying them; otherwise, smell of
moisture may occur during use, water can leak from the back of the appliance or the filters
may get damaged.
WARNING: Attach the filters into their places after they are dried.
Blue status led of the suction power adjustment knob turns into red when suction power
decreases or the container is full.
Suction power adjustment knob turns into red when the container is full.
• If you do not intend to use the appliance for a long time, store it carefully.
• Unplug the appliance.
• Keep the appliance out of the reach of children.
2.3 Handling and transportation
• During handling and transportation, carry the appliance in its original packaging. The packaging of the
appliance protects it against physical damages.
• Do not place heavy loads on the appliance or on the packaging. The appliance may get damaged.
• Dropping the appliance may render it non-operational or cause permanent damage.
10 / EN
Vacuum Cleaner / User manual