The following should be carried out at regular
intervals, depending on the operating frequency.
• Check that the drum stops when the door is
• Check that the machine does not start until the
start button has been activated.
• Check whether the door packing has been
cleaned (use a moist cloth).
• Cleaning of filter compartment:
Remove the door by opening it and pulling it
upwards. It is not necessary to remove the lint fil-
ter for cleaning. The air system of the machine
ensures that lint and dust settle automatically at
the bottom of the filter compartment, from where
they are removed by means of a hand-held broom
or a vacuum-cleaner.
• Check that the lint filter is unbroken.
• Check that the fresh-air intake at the back of the
machine is not clogged by lint or otherwise
• Check that the exhaust system connections are
tight and that the ducts are not clogged by lint or
dust or otherwise blocked.
• Check that the fan wheel is not clogged by lint or
Instructions for use
To be continued
487 18 39 01 - 300/500/750 - GB