• Check that the fresh-air intake to the room and
evacuation ducts/pipes in and from the room is not
clogged by lint or dust or otherwise blocked.
Carry out cleaning/cleansing at a frequency that
depends on the operating load - once a year as a
• Dismount front panel and finger protector.Clean for
• At least once a year a skilled expert should check
the inside wearing parts of the machine and clean
them of lint.
The motor bearings, idler bearings, and main
bearings are permanently lubricated.
No lubrication is necessary
Maintenance only for steam heating
Cleaning the filter in front of steam battery
• Open the front panel.
• Remove the filter as shown (A).
• Clean the filter with water or with compressed air.
• Replace the filter and close front panel
The filter ought to be cleaned at least once a week.
487 18 39 01 - 300/500/750 - GB
Instructions for use