If you have tried to correct the problem yourself and still need help, you can call Lenovo Customer Support
Before you contact Lenovo
Prepare the following before you contact Lenovo:
1. Record the problem symptoms and details:
• What is the problem? Is it continuous or intermittent?
• Any error message or error code?
• What operating system are you using? Which version?
• Which software applications were running at the time of the problem?
• Can the problem be reproduced? If so, how?
2. Record the system information:
• Product name
• Machine type and serial number
The following illustration shows where to find the machine type and serial number of your computer.
Lenovo Customer Support Center
During the warranty period, you can call Lenovo Customer Support Center for help.
For a list of the Lenovo Support phone numbers for your country or region, go to
Note: Phone numbers are subject to change without notice. If the number for your country or region is not
provided, contact your Lenovo reseller or Lenovo marketing representative.
ThinkPad P15v Gen 1 and T15p Gen 1 User Guide
for the latest phone numbers.