Before you start, read Generic Safety and Compliance Notices and print the following instructions.
Attention: Do not touch the contact edge of the memory module. Otherwise, the memory module might get
To replace a memory module:
1. Disable the built-in battery. See "Disable the built-in battery" on page 25.
2. Turn off the computer and disconnect the computer from ac power and all connected cables. Then,
close the computer display.
3. Remove the nano-SIM-card tray if your computer comes with one.
4. Turn over the computer.
5. Remove the base cover assembly. See "Base cover assembly" on page 26.
6. Open the latches on both sides of the memory module slot at the same time
, and then remove the