1. Restart the computer. When the logo screen is displayed, press F12.
2. Select the device that you want the computer to start from and press Enter.
Set the system date and time
1. Restart the computer. When the logo screen is displayed, press F1.
2. Select Date/Time and set the system date and time as desired.
3. Press F10 to save changes and exit.
Update UEFI BIOS
When you install a new program, device driver, or hardware component, you might need to update UEFI
Download and install the latest UEFI BIOS update package by one of the following methods:
• Use the fwupdmgr or software utility to check LVFS for firmware updates.
• Go to
instructions to download and install the latest UEFI BIOS update package.
ThinkPad P15v Gen 1 and T15p Gen 1 User Guide
and select the entry for your computer. Then, follow the on-screen