• Turn off the computer before cleaning the multi-touch screen.
• Use a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth or a piece of absorbent cotton to remove fingerprints or dust from the
multi-touch screen. Do not apply solvents to the cloth.
• The multi-touch screen is a glass panel covered with a plastic film. Do not apply pressure or place any
metallic object on the screen, which might damage the touch panel or cause it to malfunction.
• Do not use fingernails, gloved fingers, or inanimate objects for input on the screen.
• Regularly calibrate the accuracy of the finger input to avoid a discrepancy.
Connect to an external display
Connect your computer to a projector or a monitor to give presentations or expand your workspace.
Connect to a wired display
1. Connect the external display to an appropriate video connector on your computer.
2. Connect the external display to an electrical outlet.
3. Turn on the external display.
If your computer cannot detect the external display, right-click a blank area on the desktop, and then click
Set the display mode
Change display settings
1. Right-click a blank area on the desktop and select Display settings.
2. Select the display that you want to configure.
3. Change display settings of your preference.
You can change the settings for both the computer display and the external display. For example, you can
define which one is the main display and which one is the secondary display. You also can change the
resolution and orientation.
Move two fingers closer together
Move two fingers farther apart
and then select a display mode of your preference.
Get started with your computer