10. Tighten the screws to secure the keyboard.
11. Configure the keyboard language in UEFI BIOS:
a. Enter the UEFI BIOS menu. See "Enter the UEFI BIOS menu" on page 23.
b. Click Config ➙ Keyboard/Mouse ➙ Keyboard Layout, and then select your keyboard language.
Before you start, read Generic Safety and Compliance Notices and print the following instructions.
1. Disable the built-in battery. See "Disable the built-in battery" on page 25.
2. Turn off the computer and disconnect the computer from ac power and all connected cables. Then,
close the computer display.
3. Remove the nano-SIM-card tray if your computer comes with one.
4. Turn over the computer.
5. Remove the base cover assembly. See "Base cover assembly" on page 26.
ThinkPad P15v Gen 1 and T15p Gen 1 User Guide