Congratulations on the purchase of your new dishwasher. We trust you will be delighted with it.
Please read this instruction book carefully. It will give you the information you need to:
• care for, and
• use your dishwasher
Contact your nearest Authorised Service Centre if you need advice. You will find their addresses in
the warranty information on the last page of this document. Your retailer can also tell you the name
of your nearest service agent.
Installation Double Checks
Before you use your dishwasher, check that the installer has:
• Adjusted the leveling legs to ensure that the door opens & closes without rubbing against the
sides of the tub.
• Plugged in the power cord & turned on the power.
• Connected the drain hose to the f f ully drilled out drain spigot.
• Connected the inlet hose to the tap with no leaks and the tap is turned on.
• Tested the dishwasher using the "Rinse" cycle.
• Dishwasher detergents are very alkaline and extremely dangerous if swallowed.
Be careful to:
- Keep them away from your eyes and skin.
- Keep children away from the dishwasher when the door is open.
- Only put detergent in the dispenser when you are ready to wash.
- Check that the detergent receptacle in the dispenser is empty after completion of the
• The door should not be left open as this can present a tripping hazard.
• Knives and other utensils with sharp points must be loaded in the basket with their points
down or placed in a horizontal position.
• Be careful when opening the door during wash cycle. To avoid burn injury, slightly open door
and wait until spray arms and wash action stops. Failure to do so may result in hot water
splashing out of the dishwasher.
• Use care unloading the dishware when the "Boosted Dry" option has been selected. Contents
may be hot to touch immediately after the end of cycle.
• This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons, without supervision.
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent
or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.