Option Selection Guide
Delay Start Option
This option is available on models 915 / 925 and allows you to automatically delay
starting your dishwasher from 1 to 19 hours.
• Select the desired wash program.
• Press the D D ELAY button repeatedly until the desired time is shown in the status
• Press the START button. The program will start when the delayed time expires.
To cancel the delayed start, hold the DELAY button in for 3 seconds.
Boosted Dry Option
To gain enhanced drying performance by boosting the temperature and time during the final rinse, use
• Select Normal or Normal Eco wash program
• Press P P ROGRAM and S S TART buttons s s imultaneously. The estimated wash time shown on the
display will increase by around 10 - 20 minutes indicating that the Boosted Dry Option is on.
• On model 907 the "Dry" progress indicator will come on for 3 seconds.
• Press S S TART to begin wash program
To turn off Boosted Dry, repeat the above procedure.
Boosted Dry remains on for subsequent cycles until turned off.
The Boosted Dry option does not apply to the Rinse or Fragile wash programs.
Child Lock Option
The Child Lock has 3 states: 1) Child Lock On,
Program Selection Mode
Child Lock On
window. (Eg: For a 2 hour delay, press DELAY until "2 2 h" appears)
When Child Lock is activated, it is in "Temporarily Unlock" mode.
All buttons are still active so you can select & start a wash cycle.
The Child Lock auto-engages 15 sec after the last button press.
"LOCK" indicator will flash during the 15 seconds
The Child Lock is on, with the program you selected.
The illustration shows the "LOCK" indicator is on with the other
activated indicators showing the "NORMAL" program running.
2) Temporarily Unlock,
The Child Lock can only be turned on when in this mode.
Program Indicators should be on ("- -" on - models with display)
• When first turned on...
• Before selecting a new wash cycle
In Program selection mode.
• Press & hold the "Lock" button for 5 seconds
• Program Indicators will flash.
3) Child Lock Off