LOADING YOUR DISHWASHER
Dish Care & Preparation
Your dishwasher is not a waste disposal unit so please take care to remove all large food
scraps from your dishes before loading in the dishwasher.
Place crockery and glassware so that they do not touch. This will allow them to wash.
Do not use your dishwasher for cutlery with wooden or bone handles. Do not wash items that
have glued parts. Long periods in hot water may damage them.
You can wash most good quality plastics in dishwashers. However, do not force them into racks
or they will change shape. Do not put items that soften at temperatures of 55°C and over into
Adjusting Upper Basket Height
Non- Easy Lift system (if applicable)
• Make sure the basket is empty.
• Remove the end clip on each rail.
• Reposition the basket on its lower set of wheels.
• Replace the clips
Easy Lift system (if applicable)
The upper basket height can be easily adjusted to
accommodate loading taller dishes in either basket.
Height can be adjusted with or without dishes in the
To accommodate taller dishes in the lower basket,
raise the basket height as follows:
• Lift the upper basket on each side, vertically. The
self-guided adjusting mechanism will stop when
the raised position is reached.
• The raised position provides nearly 50mm of
additional height for items in the lower basket.
To accommodate taller dishes in the upper basket,
lower the upper basket height as follows:
• Lift the upper basket on each side, vertically, until it
lifts and unlocks.
• Gently lower the rack into the lower position. The self-
guided adjusting mechanism will stop when the
lowered position is reached.
• This position provides nearly 50mm of additional
height for items in the top basket