• Remove the power plug when you clean the
appliance. Not removing the plug may result in
Cleaning the Lint Filter
Clean the lint filter before each drying cycle. It should
also be cleaned if the
the buzzer sounds while the appliance is in operation.
Cleaning the lint filter will reduce drying time and energy
Open the door.
Remove the first lint filter.
Remove the second lint filter.
Open both lint filters and remove all the lint.
• Open the first lint filter.
icon becomes illuminated and
• Open the second lint filter.
Rinse away the lint under warm, running water.
Dry the lint filters completely, close them and
reinsert both lint filters.
• Remove moisture from the mesh. Otherwise, the
lint filter may be clogged due to water film and the
appliance may not operate.
• If the lint filter is not in the appliance, you can not
operate the appliance.