Download Print this page

LG RC8182*V*Z Series Owner's Manual page 5

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

• Never reach into the appliance while it is operating. Wait until the drum has
completely stopped. Failure to do so may result in injury.
• Do not put in, wash or dry articles that have been cleaned in, washed in, soaked
in, or spotted with combustible or explosive substances (such as wax, oil, paint,
gasoline, degreasers, drycleaning solvents, kerosene, vegetable oil, cooking oil,
etc.). Improper use can cause fire or explosion.
• In case of flood, stop using the appliance and contact the LG Electronics service
centre. Contact with water can cause electric shock.
• Do not push down the door excessively, when the appliance door is open. Doing
so may topple over the appliance and it can cause the injury.
• Use new hose-sets supplied with the appliance. Old hose-sets should not be
reused. Water leakage may cause property damage.
• Do not touch the door during steam cycles or drying. The door surface can become
very hot. Failure to do so may result in injury.
• Do not use inflammable gas and combustible substances (benzene, gasoline,
thinner, petroleum, alcohol, etc.) around the appliance. It may cause explosion or
fire.
• If the drain hose or inlet hose is frozen during winter, use it only after thawing.
Freezing may cause fire or electric shock, and frozen parts may cause product
malfunction or reduction in product life span.
• Keep all washing detergents, softener and bleach away from children. These
products contain poisonous materials.
• Do not plug multiple products into multiple socket-outlets or extension cords. This
can cause fire.
• Remove the power plug when you clean the appliance. Not removing the plug may
result in electric shock or injury.
• Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause the electric shock or
injury.
• When pulling out the power plug from an outlet, hold the power plug, not the cable.
Damage of the cable can cause the electric shock or injury.
• Do not bend the power cable excessively or place a heavy object on top of it.
Damage of the power cable can cause electric shock or fire.
• Do not drink the condensed water. Failure to do so may result in food-borne
illnesses.
• The lint trap has to be cleaned frequently.
• Lint must not to be allowed to accumulate around the appliance.
Technical Safety for Using the Appliance
• Do not dry unwashed items in the appliance.
05

Advertisement

loading

  Related Manuals for LG RC8182*V*Z Series