• Avoid installing the appliance around a heat
source.The rear side of the appliance must be
well ventilated. Failure to follow these instructions
may result in problems.
• The appliance should not be installed next to a
• The appliance is not designed for maritime use or
for use in mobile installations such as caravans,
• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• Always unplug the appliance after use.
• Connect the appliance to an earthed socket in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is
Stacking Installation Instructions
Your dryer can be placed on top of an LG washing
machine and securely fixed with a stacking kit. This
installation must be conducted by qualified service
personnel to ensure it has been installed correctly.
The qualified service personnel will ensure you have the
correct stacking kit for your model of washing machine
and will ensure it is firmly fixed. For these reasons,
expert fitting is essential.
In order to stack this dryer an LG stacking kit is required.
This dryer may only be stacked on top of an LG washing
machine. Do not attempt to stack this dryer on any
other washing machine, as damage, injury or property
damage could result.
Washing Machine Top plate size