Installation Place Requirements
30 – 50 cm
Level floor : Allowable slope under the entire appliance
Power outlet : Must be within 1.5 meters of either side
of the location of the appliance.
• Do not overload the outlet with more than one
Additional Clearance : For the wall, 30 – 50 cm: rear
/2 cm: right & left side
• Do not place or store laundry products on top of the
appliance at any time.
• These products may damage the finish or controls.
• For better drying performance, please keep the rear of
the appliance away from wall.
• Do not install the appliance where there is a risk of
frost or dust.
• The appliance may not be able to operate properly or
may be damaged by freezing of condensed water in
the pump and drain hose.
• Do not install the appliance next to a high-temperature
appliance like refrigerator, oven or stove etc, which
can cause poor drying performance and programme
duration, and adversely affect the proper functioning
of the compressor. The appliance performs best at a
room temperature of 23 °C.
• Install the appliance on a flat hard floor.
• Make sure that air circulation around the appliance is
not impeded by carpets, rugs, etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with
pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials under
• Do not install the appliance in rooms where freezing
temperatures may occur. Frozen hoses may burst
under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control
unit may be impaired at temperatures below freezing
• If the appliance is delivered in winter and temperatures
are below freezing, place the appliance at room
temperature for a few hours before putting it into
• Please ensure that when the appliance is installed, it
is easily accessible for an engineer in the event of a
• With the appliance installed, adjust all four feet using
a transit bolt spanner to ensure the appliance is
stable, and a clearance of approximately 20 mm is left
between the top of the appliance and the underside of
• Alcove or under counter
– Ensure air flow of 112 cu.ft./min through appliance
– Closet door must have 2 (louvered) openings,
each having a minimum area of 60 sq. inches (387
sq.cm), located 3 inches (8 cm) from bottom and
top of door.