• Tested in accordance with EN61121 and Directive 932/2012
• Set programme at Cotton Cupboard Eco (Full & Half Load) for test in accordance in conformity with EN61121 and
– Standard Cotton programme : Cotton
programme in terms of the test conditions proposed by EN61121 and Directive 932/2012)
• Information about the Standard Cotton programme shall specify that it is suitable to dry normal wet cotton laundry
and that it is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for drying wet cotton laundry.
• The test results depend on room temperature, type and amount of load, water hardness and water inlet temperature.
• If the appliance is installed as built under, it may cause performance degradation.
• If the laundry is not spun at a high speed during washing, energy consumption and drying time will increase.
• If the load is less than 1 kg, please use the Warm Air programme in Timed Drying programmes. Wool items
should be dried using the Wool programme and heat-sensitive fabrics including silk, underwear and lingerie
should be dried using the Delicate programme. Please comply with the recommended laundry load when you
select your desired programme. Otherwise, your clothes may be damaged.
+ Cupboard + Eco Option (Default) (This is the most efficient