Using the Oven
Setting the Cooking Mode
Using the Timer
Note: To back out of a current mode, press OFF. (Selecting OFF when not setting
the cooking mode will turn the oven off.)
1. Press COOKING MODE.
2. BAKE will flash in the display.
3. If no change is made within 5 seconds,
control will beep and flash. If this occurs,
4. To change the cooking mode, turn knob.
5. Press START.
6. The selected mode will appear in the display, along with the default tempera-
ture for that mode, which will be blinking.
7. To select a different temperature, turn knob to the right or left (in 5° incre-
ments) to desired temperature.
8. Press START. If not pressed, oven automatically turns on in 5 seconds.
9. The display alternates between the cooking mode and preheat.
The preheated temperature is displayed, starting at 100ºF. The actual tempera-
ture increases until set temperature is reached, at which point the oven will beep.
10. To change temperature during cooking, press Temperature. Turn the knob to
select new Temperature and press START.
11. Once cooking has been completed, press OFF to turn off oven.
Note: After the oven has been turned off, HOT appears in the display where
the cooking mode was to indicate that the oven is off but still hot. When the
oven temperature drops below 176° F, HOT is no longer seen in the display.
If you do not finish setting the timer, the oven will beep periodically as a
reminder to set time. Press OFF to exit the TIMER mode. (Selecting OFF
when not setting the timer will turn the oven off.)
Turn the knob to display the time of day or further information about the oven
mode when the timers are in use.
To set the timer:
1. Press TIME and TIMER 1 will flash in display.
Turn clockwise and TIMER 2 will be displayed.
Select TIMER 1 or 2, then press TIME. SET
TIMER 1 (2) appears in display. Minutes flash.
2. Turn knob to set minutes. If setting only minutes,
press Start. Otherwise, continue to step 4.
3. Press Time again and the hours will flash.
4. Turn knob to set hours.
5. Press Time again. The TIMER is now set.
6. If Time or Start is not pressed, oven will begin beeping and timer display will
Operation - Oven
SET TIMER 2
SET TIMER 2