Cleaning and Maintenance
Removing the Door
Make sure oven is cool and power to the oven has been turned off before removing the door. Failure to
do so could result in electrical shock or burns.
The oven door is heavy and fragile. Use both hands to remove the oven door. The door front is glass.
Handle carefully to avoid breaking.
Grasp only sides of oven door. Do not grasp handle as it may swing in your hand and cause damage or
Failure to grasp the oven door firmly and properly could result in personal injury or product damage.
To avoid injury from hinge bracket snapping closed, be sure that both levers are securely in place before
Do not force door open or closed - the hinge could be damaged and injury could result.
Replacing the Oven Door
1. Be sure to read the above WARNING before attempting to remove oven door.
2. Open the door completely.
3. Flip lever on hinge toward you.
4. Close the door to approximately halfway open.
5. Holding the door firmly on both sides using both
hands, pull the door straight out of the hinge
slots. Hold firmly, the door is heavy.
6. Place the door in a convenient and stable loca-
tion for cleaning.
1. Holding the door firmly in both hands, place hinges in hinge slots.
2. Open door all the way to expose hinges and slots. Push lever (one on each
hinge) away from you (back toward range).
3. After moving the hinge brackets back down into position, be sure to close and
open the door slowly to assure that it is correctly and securely in place.
4. Door should be straight, not crooked.
Figure 17: Hinge Positions