Using external equipment
Displaying an external equipment
To view external source images, select the input
source from INPUT on the remote control unit or on
• A list of selectable sources appears.
Press INPUT again to select the input source.
• An image from the selected source automatically
• Each time INPUT is pressed, the input source
• You can also select the input source by pressing
• If the corresponding input is not plugged in, you
cannot change the input. Be sure to connect the
• See pages 13 and 14 for external equipment connection.
If the image does not come in clearly from the external
equipment connected to INPUT 1 or 2, you may need
to change the input signal type setting on the "Input
Press MENU to display the MENU screen, and
then press c/d to select "Option".
Press a/b to select "Input Select", and then
Press a/b to select the signal type you want
to set, and then press ENTER.
• If the selected signal type is incorrect, images are
not displayed or displayed without any color.
Press MENU to exit.
• The setting is stored and can be selected on the
"INPUT SOURCE" menu.
• Refer to your external equipment operation manual for the
• If you set INPUT 1 or 2 to Auto, the TV will automatically
select the input signal.
• Setting INPUT 1 or 2 signal selection to "Auto" when
other equipment is connected will result in the following
INPUT 1 or 2:
1 COMPONENT VIDEO